It’s been a while since the last post. When I’m not running Wayne Enterprises (my day job), I have been mostly working on Gnucash for Android and CallingProxy Pro in the cave.
Today, I am announcing a brand new version of CallingProxy Pro for Android. The app enables you to automate call inputs by having call code presets which are automatically dialed for you either before, during or after your call.
In order to create your proxy numbers, all you need know is following
- Commas (,) are for two-second pauses
- Proxies must have an ‘N’ character (available on Android keypad) which will be replaced with the actual number you dial.
- An example the proxy #33#N will dial #33#<number you called>.
Or if you want to dial a hotline and press 1 for English and 3 for tech support during the call, save the proxy as N,1,3.
New and improved features in the pro version include:
- Support for infixes and suffixes in addition to prefixes
- Download new proxies / Share your own proxies
- Improved call log management
- Contact searching support
- New and Improved look using latest Android guidelines
You can download the app from the Google Play store